JOHN M. FAULKNER, SR.
- Native to Florida and a graduate of the School of Hard Work.
- United States Marine Corps Veteran.
- Founded Cornerstone Solutions Group in 1984 and grew to become one of the largest Commercial Landscape Firms in the United States with an annual revenue in excess of $50 million.
- Co-founder of Two-Ten Magazine.
- Published author, speaker, mentor, and a highly regarded consultant across the nation.
TONY M. CANORRO
- Native to the Great Northwest and graduate of the University of Washington.
- United States Army Ranger and Combat Veteran of the Global War on Terror.
- Directly managed and maintained public and private construction projects nationwide, ranging from land development to residential landscape to television broadcast towers.
- Published author and the subject of multiple Green Industry articles on efficient operational and fleet management.